Twistykinks Service Policy
- Appointment Scheduling Advance scheduling (approx. 2-4 weeks) is highly recommended. Same and next day appointments are difficult to accommodate due to high demand for our stylists. Please refrain from bringing additional persons with you to your appointment due to limited waiting space.
- Tardiness Clients are required to notify stylist if they are going to be more than 25 minutes late for an appointment. We reserve the right to offer the appointment slot to another client on the wait list if more than 25 minutes late. It is up to the client to reschedule their missed appointment. Client is responsible for the 40% service fee if appointment must be cancelled or rescheduled due to being tardy prior to being rescheduled. (40% = of total service price)
- Cancellations Clients are required to cancel/reschedule their appointment at least 48 hours in advance. A 50% service cancellation fee will be due IMMEDIATELY if required notice is not given. We reserve the right to refuse further service for reasons of frequent tardiness and/or frequent cancellations, any number of “no-shows,” and refusal to pay any fees owed. Our staff will contact you at least 2-3 days prior to your appointment to confirm. If we do not receive confirmation within 48 hours of our call, we reserve the right to cancel your appointment. If you confirm an appointment and decide to cancel within 24 hour of your appointment, you will be required to pay a 50% service cancellation fee prior to being rescheduled. If you confirm an appointment and do not show up, this will be considered a “No Show” you will be required to pay a 50% service cancellation fee. We reserve the right to refuse further service for clients listed as “No Shows”. (50%= half of total service price)
- Consultation All services require in-person consultation before an appointment can be scheduled for new clients or clients that have not been seen for an extended period of time. For an accurate hair assessment, the client’s hair must be pre-shampooed within 24-48hrs prior to consultation, loose and available for examination. There is a $20 consultation fee for non-sisterlock appointments which may be applied to the cost of your service if service appointment is scheduled for a date within 1 week of your consultation. Clients forfeit $20 credit if appointment is later rescheduled or cancelled. *This does not apply to Sisterlocks® services.*
- Sisterlocks® Consultation for Sisterlocks® generally takes 45 minutes to 2 hour. Consultation fee is $100 and you must schedule your installation appointment at your consultation. Please keep in mind, if you have already had your consultation but did not schedule appointment for installation, you will be required to have another consultation if you later decide to get Sisterlocks® so that your consultant can install your test locks. Deposit amount is relative to the cost of your installation which may vary according to length of hair. This deposit will be applied to the cost of installation. If you decide to cancel appointment for installation, you forfeit all fees/deposits that have been paid. If an installation appointment is cancelled, full payment will be required prior to rescheduling the appointment. This may be negotiated at the stylists discretion.
- Children / Guest Because we offer a peaceful, intimate service environment for clients, it is strongly requested that children or personal guest do not accompany clients to appointments unless they are receiving service.